Valentines Dinner Cooking Class
Price is per couple.
Come have a fun and interactive evening making a delicious meal!
Bring your spouse or a friend and you will learn how to create a vibrant and healthy 3-course meal.
Delicious Menu Featuring:
- Sun-dried tomato baked brie with toasted baguette
- Red wine braised pork back ribs with creamy mashed potatoes and lemony greens
- Flourless chocolate cake with a raspberry coulis
In this 2.5-hour, hands-on cooking class, Chef Shauna will go over all the fundamentals for making the delicious menu, including tools required, ingredient prep, techniques, garnishing and plating.
Date & Time: Friday, February 14th, 6:30-9pm
Where: Market Kitchen (2nd floor) of the Covent Garden Market
Out of stock
Learn How to:
- Make a delicious appetizer of sun-dried tomato baked brie. This might just become your new favourite dish that you make for events and holidays.
- What to look for when buying ribs and then how to prep them properly. We will create a rich base for them to braise in. Then we will finish them by making the braising liquid into a delicious sauce that you (and your future guests) won’t be able to get enough of. We will also go over the key points for making amazing creamy mashed potatoes and finish with a bright lemony greens garnish that elevates the dish.
- Make flourless chocolate cake that turns out moist and not crumbly or dense. And learn how to make a rich chocolate ganache that you can adjust to pair with any dessert depending on if you’re looking for a sauce or an icing
- 2.5-hour workshop taught by Chef Shauna. Please note that sometimes we go over with chatting and eating at the end, you are welcome to stay and enjoy your time, or if you have to go on time, that’s okay too.
- All the recipes with chef tips and techniques listed
- Hands-on practice with a focus on knife skills
- A delicious meal
- You will also go home with a whole new set of skills and confidence to cook in your kitchen. From cooking methods, techniques and tips, to garnishing, adding textures and colour… Your dishes will look more vibrant and professional at home.
- This Cooking Class/Workshop is limited to 6 couples
- More details will be emailed to you with your confirmation and receipt upon purchase. *Please note that you might have to check your “junk” or “other” email folder.
- No refunds permitted, however reservations can be transferable to family or friends
- ALL cooking level abilities are welcome to take our workshops! If you’re a complete “newbie” to the kitchen or you’re a “novice” in your home kitchen, you will have fun. Chef Shauna will cater to your needs and work with each participant individually during prep time.